Hello Family!!
Happy Mother's day Mom!! I don't think I remembered to say that yesterday! It was so good to see everyone!! Randy, I'm so excited for this job opportunity that you have and please know you are in my prayers as well, the same with everyone else too!! Oh, thank you also for singing Happy Birthday to me as well!! That was so special!! I'm kind of at a loss of what to write now. Hey, Dad, maybe you could do some searching for me and find out a few fun things to see while in Cedar Rapids on a P-day :) I hear the Field of Dreams isn't too far away and we may see if a member can take us one day. On the 19th is Sister Winger's Birthday and so the next day for P-Day we may do manicures at the Anderson's and have a small birthday celebration for both of our birthdays.
Oh, while I'm thinking about it, we sent a message to Sister Anderson and asked her how long it had been since the one sister had been to church and she said two years! I'm so grateful that she made the decision to attend yesterday and I hope she will come again many times. Every member is so important and I hope and pray for some of our extended family members that they will feel the love of their ward members and make the effort to come back to church. Heavenly Father gives us commandments to bless us and as we live a commandment we will be blessed, he is bound to bless us. Sometimes even when we just make the commitment to keep a commandment we are blessed. I know this is true and I have seen it happen in the lives of several of our investigators and my life as well.
I apologize for the short letter today but I will have more to share with you next week. I love you all so much!!
Love,
Sister Tucker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment