Tuesday, May 7, 2013
May 6, 2013
Hello Family!!
Things are going alright here. We're getting adjusted to the new area and are getting to know some of the great ward members. This last week we had the car, but we ran out of miles on Tuesday so we walked to one of our appointments which was about 5 miles away. It took us two hours to get there and most of the walking was on the grass because they didn't have any sidewalks there. This week we don't have the car so we'll be doing some more walking, but the ward members have offered to help give us rides so we will be taking them up on that offer.
On Saturday we had a mission Conference with Elder Neil L. Anderson, Elder L. Whitney Clayton of the Presidency of the Seventy, Elder Edward Dube of the Quorum of the Seventy and Elder Michael J. Reall of the Seventy. Before the meeting began we went row by row up to the front to shake everyone's hand. It was an amazing experience to hear from Elder Anderson and I especially enjoyed his testimony and felt the spirit so strong as he bore testimony of being a special witness of Christ. We had all 235 missionaries in the mission there and afterwards we gathered together to have a photo taken which will be given as a surprise to President and Sister Jergensen.
Well, I know this is a shorter letter than normal, but I don't have a lot of things to share this week. I'm looking forward to talking with everyone on Sunday!! I hope everyone is doing well! I love you all lots!!
Love,
Sister Tucker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment