I apologize for this short email, but I'm having a hard time sending in those photos to the office, but I think I got it to work :)
Things have been going well here, we had a great exchange with the 1st ward Sisters and then on October 30th, we had a ward Halloween Carnival activity in the gym. Monica, Jamal, and their family was there, along with Melissa and her two kids, Barb, and Connie (one of the Elder's investigators). The activity was combined with the 2nd ward and it was great! There were so many people! All the kids looked great in their costumes! It was so neat to see the recent converts and some of our investigators, fellow shipping each other.
I had a great time at the departing Temple Trip. We had an endowment session at 11:30 and then afterwards took pictures in front of the temple with President and Sister Jensen and then we went to the bookstore and then left for Applebee's. We got back into Iowa City around 7:45pm.
Guess what? I bore my testimony yesterday at church! Now there are no more Fast Sundays :) It was interesting, Mike Munson is getting ready to leave for his mission on Tuesday and he bore his testimony and then I bore my testimony later on and I'm nearing the end of my full time mission.
I love you all so much and again, I apologize for the short letter this week.
Love you lots!!
Sister Tucker
P.S. Thank you so much for the Halloween package!! We baked up those cupcakes for the ward Harvest party that we had on Saturday night and they were so good!!
P.P.S. Dana will be getting baptized next week so that she can be confirmed in her ward the following day. This week we have exchanges in Cedar Falls on Tuesday, a special Mission Leadership Training Meeting on Thursday and then Stake Conference on Saturday/Sunday. It will be a great busy week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment